Student Health Services
Student Health Advisory Committee
Join a panel of FC students, who will provide information about the current health status of Fullerton College students and lead a lively discussion with the audience about ways to improve student health.
Topics being discussed are:
- Health care preventative efforts.
- Key health care initiatives.
- Health service policies, programs and practices related to health promotion and prevention.
- The current health status of Fullerton College Students
- Other relevant health topics
To join the Student Health Advisory Committee, please RSVP to Kelly Salazar at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fullerton College Student Health Advisory Committee
PURPOSE: To utilize a network of campus staff, students, and community members who are in a position to provide input and feedback concerning healthcare issues affecting the student body.
1. Provide the opportunity to collaborate and strengthen healthcare preventive efforts at Fullerton College.
2. Promote key healthcare initiatives with an ultimate goal of environmental change.
3. Provide an opportunity to mold program components to meet the needs of our campus.
4. Provide mechanism to review annually Health Service policies, programs, and practices related to health promotion and prevention.
MEETING TIMES AND PLACE:
At least once each semester.
Director of Health Services
Medical Director/Community Physician
Health Services Specialist
Learning Resource Specialist
1-2 Faculty Members
3-5 Peer Health Educators & Volunteers
Adaptive Services Center Representatives
1-3 Student Leaders