The Peer Health Educators (PHE) are a group of student leaders that are committed to promoting healthy behaviors and lifestyle choices by educating and empowering their peers on a variety of health related topics.
What do Health Educators Do?
- Provide information about health related issues through various programs, workshops, events, and presentations, and refer students to appropriate resources and offices on campus
- Help organize and staff campus events for the Health Services
- Weekly Tabling
- Campus Health Events
- Classroom Presentations
- Marketing, promotion and organization of health materials
- Serve as health resource to students at Fullerton College
- Learn about various health topics
- Network with other students, staff, and community organizations
Are you interested in joining the Peer Health Educator team?
We are now accepting applications for 3-4 new Peer Health Educators. Click HERE for the application. Email questions or completed applications to Kelly Salazar (email@example.com).