The Peer Health Educators (PHE) are a group of student leaders that are committed to promoting healthy behaviors and lifestyle choices by educating and empowering their peers on a variety of health related topics.
What do Health Educators Do?
- Provide information about health related issues through various programs, workshops, events, and presentations, and refer students to appropriate resources and offices on campus
- Help organize and staff campus events for the Health Services
- Weekly Tabling
- Campus Health Events
- Classroom Presentations
- Marketing, promotion and organization of health materials
- Serve as health resource to students at Fullerton College
- Learn about various health topics
- Network with other students, staff, and community organizations
Are you interested in joining the Peer Health Educator team?
We are now accepting applications for new Peer Health Educators. Click HERE for the application. Email questions or completed applications to Kelly Salazar (firstname.lastname@example.org).
PHE interns must intern for at least 1 semester.