Student Health Services
We provide short-term or immediate care for a wide variety of circumstances and emergencies.
Most services are provided without charge. An asterisk indicates a small fee for those services.
- Birth control medication*
- Breast and pelvic exams
- Crisis intervention
- Emergency/First Aid
- Diagnosis/Treatment of short term illnesses
- Medications and/or prescriptions*
- Orthopedic supplies (such as splints, elastic bandages, and crutches)*
- Flu vaccine
- Flu shots are available at the Health Center starting in early October. Free for students. Call Health Services for details.
- Orange County Flu Shot Information
- Hepatitis A & B vaccine*
- Tetanus (Td & Tdap)*
- TB skin test *(varies)
- Blood tests*
- STD and HIV tests
- Pregnancy tests
- Pap exam*
- Other tests available
- Maintenance of health records
- Physician/Nurse Practitioner consultation by appointment
- Hearing and vision screening/referral
- Radiology referral and follow-up*
- Referral to specialists and community hospitals/agencies
- Registered nurse assessment/screening
- Wellness physical/pre-employment evaluations*
Student Health Services is supported by the Student Health Fee. Most services are provided without charge. *An asterisk indicates a small fee for those services.