Student Health Services
Peer Health Educators
What do Health Educators Do?
- Provide information about health related issues through various programs, workshops, events, and presentations, and refer students to appropriate resources and offices on campus
- Help organize and staff campus events for the Health Services
- Weekly Tabling
- Campus Health Events
- Classroom Presentations
- Marketing, promotion and organization of health materials
- Serve as health resource to students at Fullerton College
- Learn about various health topics
- Network with other students, staff, and community organizations
Are you interested in joining the Peer Health Educator team?
Due to COVID 19 and training needed to serve as a PHE, the program is on pause. We hope to start back up once the campus has returned to on-campus services
To be eligible to apply for the PHE position, you must volunteer at least 6 hours with the Health Center. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get on the email list of future volunteer opportunities.